This is a new revolutionary educational flashcard software awarded in the Million idea competition in Europe (2nd place of 174).
THE MAIN PRINCIPLE IS EASY:
- A PHRASE IN ONE LANGUAGE APPEARS (e. g. in French "Quels sont tes hobbys ?") and you think of the translation.
- AFTER CLICKING ANY BUTTON, THE TRANSLATION WILL APPEAR (e. g. in English "What are your hobbies?") and you mark your knowledge of the phrase.
"I knew it" = I knew the translation before it appeared, repeat this phrase after long time (e. g. after 6 days)
"I kind of knew it" = I wasn't quite sure about the translation, but I could guess what it means, repeat this phrase soon (e. g. tomorrow)
"Didn't know it" = I had no idea about the meaning of the phrase, repeat this phrase now (after few flashcards)
- STUDY flashcards - vocabulary & phrases or practically any knowledge in many languages
- DOWNLOAD thousands of flashcards created by other users for free, over 500 000 flashcards already shared
- CREATE your own flashcards
- SHARE your flashcards with friends and community
- OFFLINE usage possible
- TYPE AND REAT TEXT USING LARGE SCALE OF ALPHABETS ( including Chinese, Japanese, Hindi or Russian )
- PC application with AUDIO also available for free at http://www.keepinhead.com/download
- SYNCHRONIZE flashcards between PC and mobile version via bluetooth (intelligent, complete sychronization of databases structures and history of repetitions of flashcards)
- use the Lite version of the application FOREVER FOR FREE
- over 70 supported languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Latin, Indonesia, Hindi, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic or pd Oxford dictionary (e.g. vocabulary from Harry Potter ), grammar, conversation, phrases, sentences, medical
- visit http://www.keepinhead.com/ for more info